Pathfinders is a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offers a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills;
- Grade-appropriate leadership training;
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more;
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST a 1 to 5 staff member-to-Pathfinder ratio!
To log in to the required child protection training, please click the link below. If you are a new user, please click the first time registrant button.
Click below to see past and upcoming events!
2019 Pathfinder Events Calendar
Montana Pathfinder Clubs 2018-19
Director: Peggy Andersen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bozeman: Gallatin Grizzlies (Adventurers only)
Director: Mari Kirk - email@example.com
Butte: Rocky Mountain Miners
Director: Ruthann Crowe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Falls: Great Falls Pioneers (Adventurers only)
Director: Raylene Franklin - Littleray77@hotmail.com
Kalispell: Glacier Chasers
Director: Josh Holloway* - email@example.com
Libby: Kootenai Eagles Pathfinder Club
Director: Melissa Mercill - firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Shannon Gross - email@example.com
Ronan: Mission Mountain Timberwolves
Director: Bonnie Feese - firstname.lastname@example.org
To access info about honors, PBE, etc., click here!
To purchase Pathfinders supplies via Advent Source,
Pathfinder Uniform Requirements.
Pathfinder Pledge and Law:
By the grace of God, I will be pure, and kind, and true. I will keep the Pathfinder Law. I will be a servant of God and a friend to man.
The Law is for me to:
Keep the morning watch
Do my honest part
Care for my body
Keep a level eye
Be courteous and obedient
Walk softly in the Sanctuary
Keep a song in my heart,
Go on God's errands.
Oh, we are the Pathfinders strong,
The servants of God are we.
Faithful as we march along,
In kindness, truth, and purity.
A Message to tell to the world,
A truth that will set us free!
King Jesus the Savior's coming back
For you, and me!