The mission of the Adventurer Club ministry is to serve an intercultural community of children from pre-kindergarten through fourth grade and their parents or guardians and assist Adventurer families in growing as followers of Jesus.
The Adventurer curriculum takes the goals of the Adventurer program -- that children will commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ and that they will acquire the habits, skills, and knowledge to live for Jesus today -- and turns them into fun and practical activities that Adventurers will enjoy.
At each level, the curriculum encourages an age-appropriate, active learning approach. Instead of asking children to learn a great deal of factual information, it introduces them to general concepts. The children learn to apply these concepts to their own lives by participating in a wide variety of experiences.
The Adventurer curriculum is divided into six levels.
- The Little Lamb is for pre-kindergarten or 4 year olds.
- The Eager Beaver is for kindergarten or 5 year olds
- The Busy Bee level is for first-grade.
- The Sunbeam level for second-grade.
- The Builder for third-grade.
- The Helping Hand for fourth-graders.