Our mission at Blodgett View Christian School is to:
- Daily show the love of God in action.
- Accept and support each other unconditionally.
- Put our best effort into everything we do.
- Be a positive influence in our community.
- Educate each student to their highest level of academic achievement.
A true knowledge of God, fellowship and companionship with Him in study and service, and likeness to Him in character development are to be the source, the means, and the aim of Seventh-day Adventist education at Blodgett View Christian School.
Realizing that the time we have here on earth is a preparation for heaven, the constituents of BVCS have established this institution to prepare the young people to “understand the object of their creation, to honor God and to bless their fellowman . . . (and to) see the high destiny for which the discipline of this life is to prepare.”
Goals & Objectives
- Educating for eternal salvation, stressing the vital importance of personal relationship with Jesus.
- Developing the fruits of the Spirit, stressing love toward God and toward our fellowman.
- Learning and practicing faith sharing.
- Education for and understanding of the uniqueness of the Seventh-day Adventist message.
- Training for self-discipline and internalizing values.
- Encouraging students to think independently.
- Providing an education for a lifetime vocation.
- Learning how to keep our bodies in good health.
- Encouraging students to be examples of healthful living and physical fitness.
- Applying the Golden Rule to personal relationships.
- Developing respect for authority.